Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Dubstep Mix! 4-3-2-1 Dubstep!

4-3-2-1 Dubstep! by Chris Tower


I like dubstep, you like dubstep, this mix is bangin dubstep. What more needs to be said really!

Also, if you enjoyed this mix or want more info check out my facebook page below!

facebook.com/TowerDJ
www.onesheet.com/ChrisTower

Track Listing:
Boy Kid Cloud - How it Looks
Mord Fustang - The Electric Dream (Charlie Darker Remix)
Sebastian ft. M.I.A. - C.T.F.O. (Nero Remix)
Trowa - We Run the Night
Caspa - Fulham 2 Waterloo (Emalkay Remix)
Hulk - I Drink I Smoke
Roksonix - Music in Me
SBTRKT feat. Little Dragon - Wildfire (Paper Diamond Remix)
Trolley Snatcha - Rocco's Revenge
Foreign Beggars - Contact (Trolley Snatcha Remix)
Skrillex - Right Here
Flux Pavilion - I Can't Stop
Boy Kid Cloud - Feel High
Chase & Status ft Tinie Tempah - Hitz (Dillon Francis Remix)
Skrillex - Reptile's Theme
Redneck - Game Over (Calvertron Remix)
Porter Robinson - Unison (Knife Party Remix)
Feed Me - Pink Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment